Monday, December 26, 2011

SSCS 2011 Received

Once again we've had a lovely swap organised by Chookyblue.

Thank you Chookyblue!!


The lovely lady who made these items is





These gorgeous snowmen holding their Christmas treats... just too cute.





This is as close to a snowman as I'm ever likely to be here in Oz.





This darling notebook is a perfect size for my handbag, sewing bag or next to the computer. Lots of options here! And I love writing things down. The lovely feel of pen on paper... am I the only one?



Look at this tea towel!! Red plaid!! My favourite! And a snowman snow globe. And of course, rick rack trim!!

Thanks Cheryl! This is just too cute.






This gorgeous wool ornament I showed you before, but here he is again.





This is my third year in participating in this swap,


and each time I've had such lovely lovely gifts.


Thanks again Cheryl!!



In other Christmas news, this year I did not set up a big tree.


Here is my Christmas vignette.




Of course every tree needs a star, so I sewed on this delightful ceramic button.



I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whow Shari what wonderful gifts and i love your xmas corner.

Julia said...

Beautiful gifts Shari..
great idea for the small tree, I didn't out one up either.
Love the snowmen, wouldn't it be nice for us to have a white Christmas...just once..at least this year it's not as hot as last year!

Lurline said...

Hasn't this been great fun, Shari - hmmmm, me who couldn't wait to see the back of Christmas, I have just loved it!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Gifts Shari...
all the best for 2012.
cheers

Cheryl said...

So glad you liked your gifts. It was so fun being your Secret Santa. I love your sweet Christmas tree..just perfect. Wishing you a happy week!

Chookyblue...... said...

not sure where Cheryl finds those great christmas runner patterns but they are lovely.........I got one of the books too.......glad you love your gifts..........thanks for being part of the SSCS once again........


Mumsyblossom's World