Tuesday, December 6, 2011

House Ornament

I met today with my lovely quilting friends (a.k.a. Girlfriends).

We had a wonderful lunch and swapped presents.

This is a little house ornament I made as part of my gift.

The back.
I made this from a pattern by Kim at Retro Mama.
I didn't follow the pattern very well,
but I am happy with my result.
You can find the pattern and tutorial here.
I will make more of these,
and may even follow the pattern next time.
Hope your Christmas plans are going well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shari its very nice,well done,its great having lunches with girlfriends

QUILTONLINE said...

VERY VERY NICE.

Allie said...

That is so darling!!! I love this idea....I really like the angel in the window!

Kim with a K said...

Adorable!!!
Love the red satin trim, door with wreath and little door knob!


Mumsyblossom's World