Friday, December 9, 2011

International Disturbed People's Day

I received these photos in one of those emails that gets sent around with words of encouragement and friendship etc. We are supposed to send it on etc. I don't usually mind getting them, and I even occasionally send them on. These photos particularly appealed to me so I thought I would share them with y'all. They are meant to be in honour of International Disturbed People's Day. (PS There is no official day so this is just an excuse for a bit of humour - and the world can always use more of that.)


dis·turb

verb (used with object)
1. to interrupt the quiet, rest, peace, or order of; unsettle.
2. to interfere with; interrupt; hinder: Please do not disturb me when I'm working.
3. to interfere with the arrangement, order, or harmony of; disarrange: to disturb the papers on her desk.
4. to perplex; trouble: to be disturbed by strange behavior.
verb (used without object)
5. to cause disturbance to someone's sleep, rest, etc.: Do not disturb.





Synonyms 1. bother, annoy, trouble, pester.

The gist of the email is that even if you are a disturbed individual (as in a little off), your friends will love you and be there for you. Be happy in your life and forgive others. Live each day to the full and remember to dance like no one's watching. Worthy sentiments all.


The sheep are my favourite.




Some of my days recently have felt like this.





There are some very clever (a.k.a. disturbed?) people out there.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Barb said...

There are some very clever people out there!!

Laura said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing!

Sheri Howard said...

People are so creative!! I would have never thought of most of those. The orange guy was my favorite!

Janet said...

I've seen some of those but not the sheep which are my favourite too, thanks for the chuckle.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

These are definitely worth sharing. I am thinking I need to start making butterflies out of my apples.

Floss said...

LOL, these are great.


Mumsyblossom's World