Thursday, April 11, 2013

Misc

When not blogging, life goes on.
I have been working a lot of extra hours in the last few months
and have not had any mental fortitude to blog.

I have not been vacuuming the ceiling in the powder room.
 
I have assisted with changing the spark plug leads in my car.
 
I have been on a team that is drafting our
publicity brochure for the guild. 
 
I did not make a birthday cake.
I bought a pink dinosaur birthday donut.
 
My baby is 20. I am no longer the mother of a teenager.

Work is settling down with new owners and new staff.
I'm hoping to get back in to a regular blogging routine.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lurline said...

Looking forward to checking in regularly Shari. I'm going to try to get back into it soon!
Hugs - Lurline.

Maria said...

My goodness, you have been busy!

Anonymous said...

it will be good to have you back Shari.xx

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh life. Isn't it grand. It is fun to know what you are up to. So many things make up our lives. Blogging is just a small part.

Allie said...

(((((((Shari)))))))) Apparently I don't have any mental fortitude either,lol...happy birthday to your daughter!!!


Mumsyblossom's World