Saturday, January 21, 2012

Quilt Inspiration


I found this fabulous blog and wanted to share it with you. It's called Quilt Inspiration, and it showcases fabulous quilts. They've just wrapped up a couple of weeks of "Winter Quilts". They link back to original websites for purchase but they also have free patterns. It is definitely worth a look, especially if you have the blahs.


With Valentine's Day just around the corner,, you might want to whip up a little quilt. QI has some lovely free patterns here and here. This is an example.



Keep the Heart Truth Growing free wall hanging and pillow pattern by Jane Spolar for Janome.


I'm making wonky houses for Jane's swap and don't have a lot to show for it just yet. Turns out I'm not the free spirit I thought I was and it's taking a little longer. I've abandoned my first sketch and simplified the design to make the project achieveable in the time allowed. You can see the Flickr pool here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thankyou Shari for the links.xx

Abby and Stephanie said...

I like Winter quilts in Summer and Summer quilts in Winter. :o) Those are some very inspiring quilts. Thanks for the links.

Cath said...

lovely links Shari...thanks for sharing!

ps - thanks for visiting Bits 'n Bobs and signing up to follow me! I am slowly learning how it all works.


Mumsyblossom's World