Aside from hemming pants, I have managed to do a few little bits of sewing. I made these little padded sleeves for the weights for the pull cords for our vertical blinds. Now that the surfaces are painted so beautifully, we did not want these weights to chip the walls. I've pulled the sleeve down a little for this photo so you can see the plastic case for the weight. I've made the sleeve snug enough to just slide on without being tied on.
I've also got three of my pieced borders for this quilt done. This looks good enough to be it's own beginnings of a quilt, but I will resist starting anything new for now.
41 minutes ago