Thursday, December 1, 2011

SSCS 2011 Received

I participated in Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap (SSCS) and I have received my package from the lovely lady who "got" me. Look at that beautiful quilty card! And red spots and yummy rick rack.

Very appropriate!





This is the lovely gift I've received from



Cheryl of Polka Dots and Rick Rack.




This ornament is just too cute!

And the only snowman I am likely to see anytime soon here in Oz!

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I appreciate the fine work involved in making something like this. The attention to detail and all the little stitches and special touches. Just too precious. This is one ornament that will live in my sewing room. He's just too adorable to pack away in a box and bring out once a year! Thank you so much Cheryl!!!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am so happy the package arrived safe and sound, and also very happy that I can post on your blog. I have enjoyed so much following you!

Allie said...

ADORABLE!!! Cheryl is a real sweetie and I love the ornament, AND the way she packaged it!

Anonymous said...

oh Shari what a beautiful parcel to receive and the snowman ordament is so cute

Chookyblue...... said...

oh he is just gorgeous.......Cheryl does beautiful work........

Laura said...

How fun - ornament and all!
By the way, I can send you some snow if you like, we just got some more overnight and I'm more than happy to share...

Floss said...

What a great ornament, very cute. I was not able to participate in SSCS this year but will be lurking to see all the wonderful gifts that are exchanged.


Mumsyblossom's World