Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Retail Therapy

We interrupt our regularly scheduled broadcast to bring you other news...
.
I made this little coin purse in a class run by Jane MacDonald of BeBe Bold during the recent quilt show. A little fiddly but now I know how to do it, I can see myself making one again sometime.

This is a recent purchase from Funky Fabrix.


Sweet and cheerful.


Pefect to bring a little spring in to these cold winter days.



We now return to our regularly scheduled broadcast...


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allie said...

That coin purse is DARLING - I love the fabric - I've always wanted to make something with a frame, but my fingers aren't as nimble as they used to be. Of course I have no idea how they go together, or just how fiddly it would be, lol. It just LOOKS hard.

Love the fabrics - can't wait to see what you make with those!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Love the fabric and love the little bag. I took a class too. But now I am afraid to make them! Strange but I forget easily the little things that make it easy. I prob would do ok, just nervous now.

It has been so long since I've been here. I gotta back read.

Thanks for your note to me. I sometimes feel like I can never quit my day job :-( but it's ok.

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World