Saturday, April 23, 2011

Picnic

Our annual church family picnic was held on Good Friday at beautiful Matilda Bay. I love this view of the marina with all the masts - like a swaying forest.


Even though we are well in to autumn it was quite hot - although this tree was trying very hard to tell us it really is autumn.
The many children enjoyed their swim in the river. Although this little guy was probably not too enthused with the company (size of my little fingernail). I have it on good authority that he was put safely back in to the river. PS It's a jellyfish.I didn't take many photos - too busy eating and talking and walking. And I don't like putting photos of other people up without their permission. It was a good day. Hope you had one too!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Sounds like a wonderful day - love the view! That jellyfish is too cute.

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World