Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Home Retreat


The retreat planned for this weekend was cancelled as the venue sustained storm damage that would not be repaired in time. So I decided to keep my time off work and have a Home Retreat. I've instructed my family to pretend that I am not here! We will see how successful that will be - ha ha. Still, I hope to have something to show you for my efforts. I decided I won't be sleeping in the tent as it seems we are finally due for some cooler weather!


The photo below is just for laughs. This is Barbie at 50. Looks like she's having a retreat as well.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

But will they answer the phone when it rings or expect you to? I hope you enjoy your home retreat.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Oh my gosh I love Barbie at 50. Hilarious!!! But real. Have a nice retreat. It sounds like the best ever. I love private time like that.

Allie said...

Aw I'm so sorry the retreat has been cancelled - but I hope you have a wonderful home retreat! Gee, that sounds like of fun. LOVE Barbie at 50!

Barb said...

That Barbie is just tooo funny!!

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World