Sunday, October 17, 2010

Swanleigh Retreat Part 3

Blogger has been interesting today. Slow and unpredictable. Anyway, here are a few photos that my friend Marilyn sent me. First up are photos of things people were working on.
.


























We did show and tell in our jammies. Sewing in the library was neat and the lighting was fantastic. Here's a look at how we were set up.

That's me on the left in the purple cardigan with the red scarf. It was a wee bit nippy but oh so much fun!
I'm still working on binding a quilt. And my niece Louise (no blog) needs my help for a couple of quick blankets for her boys (ages 1 and 2). And of course there's work and family stuff and housework and laundry and a teddy bear that should get a few stitches. Not to mention working on my SSCS. I'm really having fun with that... too bad I can't show you until after Christmas!!!
Hope your days are filled with laughter and love and a little sewing...

5 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

This looks so nice, being in the library with so much light. Some lovely projects have been worked on!

julieQ said...

HI Shari! I am so glad you have a light and fun filled sewing day! Looks like the perfect location...that pink quilt is so pretty.

Rumi said...

Looks like so much fun! I have never been to a quilt retreat, must remedy that!

Loved the quilt tops. Gave me some ideas for a quilt I want to make in the new year.

Barb said...

What fun, I enjoyed seeing all of the projects!

Allie said...

Gorgeous projects - but oh my those hexagons! That looks ambitious! Glad you had a good time, and hope you find time to sew something you just WANT to!

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World