Sunday, July 18, 2010

How was Your Sunday?

So today was a much better day. I attended a WAQA (guild) workshop taught by Kerry Wettenhall. It was a great class. It was a jelly roll class and these were the class samples of the patterns to choose from.

This is the hall and these are my fellow students.
We were a small group of 12 as a couple of ladies couldn't make it.
We worked hard from 9:30am to 4pm.
And here is my workstation. Can you tell which pattern I chose?


No sneak peaks at the moment, but you can get an idea of my jelly roll colour (sort of).

6 comments:

Rumi said...

Yes, a much better day than Saturday! Looks like alot of fun.

Stephanie said...

Fun! I haven't taken a class or done a reatreat in years. I need to fix that.

Pat said...

Class of 12 is a nice group. Looks like fun. Thank you for sharing. Hi from U.S.A.
Happy Quilting.

Allie said...

Ooh love those quilts, can't wait to see yours!

Barb said...

Looks like that would be alot of fun....

Chookyblue...... said...

looks like fun and i think your making the one on the right.........

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World