Thursday, July 15, 2010

Homage to Josef Frank

So I opened Google to check my gmail and this lovely Google art popped up in an homage to the artist Josef Frank. What a wonderful quilt this would make! For more Josef Frank images, click here. I'm really supposed to be catching up the QuiltWest paperwork, which I will do, but just wanted to share this first.
A quote from Josef Frank:
"The home does not have to be planned out in detail,
just put together by pieces its inhabitants love."


Allie said...

Love the art, love the quote, I'm going to have to go check out that link! Thanks!

Jackie said...

Love it and you are right, it would make a great quilt!

Stephanie said...

It's always fun to see what google is celebrating. Love the quote as well as the art.

Barb said...

you are right, that would make a wonderful quilt!!

Nano-Nano said...

Beautiful! Have you seen the Serafina print from Pottery Barn in Australia (also an homage to Josef Frank)? Looking for a CA King duvet; not here in the states. Please let me know, and thank you so much!

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World