Sunday, June 13, 2010

In the Kitchen

At my house nothing is broken until Mr Fixit says it's broken.
And the kettle has definitely seen its last day.

It's a good thing I had my rusty trusty backup.

A girl just needs a hot drink in the morning.
Looks like there will be some appliance shopping this week.


Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh my yes, the poor dear!! You will have to get a new girl!

Rumi said...

I'm just not myself before my morning cup of tea so I can relate! Hope you find a great new pot!

Teresa aka MarieSews said...

We had boiled our trusty, rusty stove top kettle dry SOOOOO many times that for my husband's birthday in February, I bought an electric kettle. Best birthday gift I ever got him! I use it constantly! Don't know what I'd do without it and my morning cuppa.

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World