Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Birthday Fat Quarter Swap

I joined Maree's Birthday Fat Quarter Swap for 2010. As my birthday was a couple of weeks ago, I have a delightful little bundles of fat quarters to show off. I had a nice little pile of parcels when I got back from my holiday.
From top-left clockwise. From Sheryl (My Upstairs Sewing Room), Sandy (Sandy's Patchwork Angel), Laurie (ER & LJ Travels), Karin (no blog) and Lise (The Chocolate Cat) ...
And a wee bit later, as she lives far far away from a post office, from Narelle (Nell's Notions) - photographed at my husband's workbench because he has the best OTT light ever...
So I have thanked you all individually, but I am adding another big thank you and a big hug!
Cheers
Shari

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun to receive fabric birthday packages. Perhaps you'll have a birthday memory quilt?

Jackie said...

Those are the best packages for a birthday! Happy belated birthday to you!

Barb said...

How fun.......so any plans for any of it?

em's scrapbag said...

What a great birthday gift. Very very fun!

Deb said...

Happy belated birthday Shari,
the fat quarters swap is great fun isn't it?
hugs Deb

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh how fun, Happy Birhtday, a little late!!

Mel said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the cupcake FQ!!

Allie said...

How fun is that! You sure got a lot of fun fabrics! Happy Belated Birthday, Shari!

Simone de Klerk said...

Great fabrics for your birthday. What a great idea.
BTW: happy very belated birthday.

Chocolate Cat said...

Can't wait to see what you create!

Sheryl said...

Shari, it looks like you got some great fabrics for your birthday and some lovely bits and pieces, can't wait to see what you do with them, happy stitching Sheryl

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World