Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Girlfriends Christmas Party 2009

We Girlfriends had a wonderful Christmas party today at darling Gwen's (no blog). Lovely company, lovely food, pressies, a little bubbly... just fantastic. Thanks so much to Gwen! Big Hugs for being such a marvelous hostess!

I did take photos, but the ones I took that actually had people in them turned out terrible (really) and the girlfriends would thank me for not posting them. Lovely Lurline had her camera so you will have to check out her photos - hopefully much better than mine! I did get a few shots of Gwen's house to share with you - a real feast for the eyes!

Hope you are enjoying your Christmas gatherings with family and friends!!
Merry Christmas!
Shari

7 comments:

Jackie said...

What a great day you all had! Doesn't it upset you somewhat that when you take some picture and you really want to show them, they just don't turn out?

nima said...

oh the house looks fabulous...glad that you had a nice day...

oh...the thimble rack...that looks nice...and all the beautiful quilted wall hangings...

em's scrapbag said...

I love the way Gwen decorates. A true quilters home. So glad you all had a wonderful time.

Julia said...

It was so great wasn't it Shari..
I have a few more photos.
Julia ♥

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I just left Lurline's blog, I saw you there!! Boy her house is amazing! Everywhere you look is something wonderful. I am so glad you girls had fun! I am off to Julia's!!

Kathie said...

what a fun day you all had, isn't that wonderful spending it with friends.
love her decorating, thanks for sharing these pictures with us
Kathie

Lurline said...

Super pics, Shari - it certainly was a lovely day!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World