Saturday, December 5, 2009

Retail Therapy

One of my LQS is relocating early in the new year so they are selling everything at 20% off as well as some fabrics at half price or buy two get one free... with my stash what it is I couldn't really justify buying fabric, although a couple of Christmas ones seemed to find their way in to my bag... but I did stock up on a few 'essentials' and a couple of items I've been wanting to get...

I'm looking forward to getting stuck in to the Annie Downs book - just in time for a few Christmas gifts...

Cheers!

8 comments:

Barb said...

ohhhhhh wow.....

Jackie said...

How could you resist 20% off!! You picked up some wonderful items too.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Who could pass up a sale, you just had to get a few things!! I love the rainbow of threads!

em's scrapbag said...

Fun, fun, fun and on sale too.

Sheri Howard said...

I TOTALY get the retail thearpy...good for you! ~Sheri

Messy Karen said...

sales are a good time. that book is an oldie but a goodie. please share what you make as soon as you can.

belinda said...

Wow..Wow...good stuff!!!...AND on
sale too!!

Allie said...

Ah, the best kind of therapy!! Love your goodies!

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World