Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sweet Treats

My #2 daughter went to Tasmania recently and look what she found for me... some yummy Pop-Tarty goodness! Some little shop in the middle of Hobart had a dozen varieties. Now I live in Perth with a population of over a million people from all over the world and there are numerous weird and wonderful things from all over the world - but no pop-tarts. (If you live in Perth and you know of somewhere - you must tell me!)
Perfect Saturday morning treat before the day gets craaaaazy!
I work with a great group of ladies. The sweet thing that gave me these says she loves me... but she's feeding my addiction... it's really a mixed message...

But it didn't stop me hugging her - or eating the chocolates...


Any sweet treats coming your way lately!

8 comments:

Sew Many Ways... said...

Hi Shari,
I showed my daughter Kelsie the picture of the Pop Tarts. She thinks it's funny that some people in the world don't have certain foods. We love the brown sugar cinnamon and frosted blueberry. We are also jealous over the chocolate Celebrations that you received...they look yummy. Do you have Hershey chocolates or M&M's where you are?
Happy eating,
~Karen~

Robin (rsislandcrafts) said...

Pop tarts and chocolates...how could she go wrong? lol

Pop tarts are a staple at our house. Robbie (10) likes the fudge, smores or any chocolate actually. He keeps a box in the freezer and eats them for breakfast.

I wonder if pop tarts would ship well. We could do an "exotic" food swap lol

I've seen those chocolates at Walmart recently. The kids tried to get me to buy them but I didn't budge. Too much chocolate coming into the house lately.

Allie said...

No Pop Tarts!!!!! Oh how can you bear it. My boys grew up on the darn things and so did I. I'd write to the company!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I love Pop tarst and have them almost everyday, brown sugar cinnamon !! But I have not seen those candies, MUST FIND!!!

Barb said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh YUM!!! Enjoy

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Shari--I am new as of today to your post--I am in the ornament swap with you and am going around visiting the sites I haven;t known about before--
I don;t do POP tarts--they are too sweet for me--but I love EGGO waffles for breakfast!!!!
see ya---hugs, Di

Rumi said...

Yummy post today! Especially think the chocolates look delish! Haven't seen those around here. Must look harder!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

It is fun to get something from another country that we don't usually have.

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World