Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A New Blog


So here is a fabulous new blog you need to check out.

I'm quoting from Cheryl of Willowberry Designs:


"this is what we're all about.....

A merry band of Australian designers sharing a few of their original and varied designs freely for your personal use...

Among the Gum Trees is the brainchild of Jenny of ELEFANTZ who has brought together a group of nine established and emerging designers to offer something new and exciting to the crafty world - their own original designs - to download free of charge!"


Doesn't this sound exciting! Please visit Among the Gum Trees and read all about it - there may be a giveaway involved....

5 comments:

Allie said...

Isn't it grand? I'm loving all these new-to-me designers!

Jackie said...

Thank you for the tip!

...tiktakro... said...

Hi, Shari !
thanks for your visit on my blog.
Regarding that dresden plate dimensions : 46cm ( or aprox 18 inches). And thank you for your kind appreciations. :)
Hugs ( I can't believe that you are there in spring and here begin autumn, my favorite season )
I'll Keep an eye on your blog ;).
Teodora.

belinda said...

Thanks....I'm going now to check them out!!

Simone de Klerk said...

Isn't this exciting! I love the blog and the designers!

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World