Monday, June 22, 2009

Mugz on Monday


I'm sure I still have mugs you've not seen, but this came into my life this week from a friend. These are definitely my kind of mugs! And here is a bit of the selvedge for those who are interested...


I'm still really busy but popping in from time to time. Thankfully the boss is back next week so the overtime should cease... at least everything is going ok! Really can't complain - I still have a job and everything I need with no real worries - hope all is well with your world!

Hugs - Shari

8 comments:

Allie said...

Love the mug fabric! And yes, you're blessed to have a job.

Kim said...

That fabric is sooo you and the red background, well, that makes it even more awesome!

Jackie said...

Perfect fabric for your Mugz on Monday! I love it, very whimsical.

Sheri Howard said...

Cute fabric! Did you ever get your dish cloth and did you use it? I made myself 2 more.....I am addicted to the knitting part! Thanks for all your mugs on Mondays!

Eileen said...

Oh I love that fabric. And would love one of each of those mugs in real life!
Hope things get back to normal for you soon. Loved all the quilts you've featured from the show.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Cute fabric.

Janet said...

I love that fabric, it screams mug bag to me.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Look at that darling fabric!! so very cute!!

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World