Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm Still Here!

I know I've been missing in action but aside from working at my day job I've been flat-tack working on compiling a dvd from photos from the quilt show for our association members (and it is members only - sorry ladies). However, I will share this photo with you before I retire for the night.

This quilt is made by Jan Rowe and it is called
"Nature's Beauty: Explore or Exploit?"
This quilt won Runner-Up Best of Show.



Hope all is well in your world. Mine won't settle for a while (the boss is away and I'm the go-to girl). And it is the cough and cold season (and swine flu)...

Nighty-night...

Shari

7 comments:

Sheri Howard said...

So darling....I love those penquins...they are such intellegent creatures....so interesting. Thanks for sharing...okay, back to work!

Allie said...

That quilt is breathtaking! Stay well, get enough sleep - you don't need to be sick!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! The talent of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Lisa said...

Awesome quilt! Thanks for showing it.

Now make sure you get lots of rest so you don't get sick!

Barb said...

That quilt is awesome...totally amazing....thanks for sharing it.

Rumi said...

Wow! Beautiful quilt! Rest up and we will see you when you are caught up.

Julia said...

Wasn't this quilt awesome Shari...I loved it!
Jan is so talented and does beautiful work..
Julia ♥

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World