Friday, May 8, 2009

QuiltWest

QuiltWest 2009 Raffle Quilt



I am a member of the Western Australian Quilters Association. Every year we have an exhibition called QuiltWest, and I am on the QuiltWest committee (as treasurer).

QuiltWest runs in tandem with the Craft and Bead Fair and will be held at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre from 13-17 May.


We are checking in exhibition quilts on Saturday (9th) and then Monday and Tuesday is all about judging and set-up and all the other behind-the-scenes stuff. And then of course it's on the floor every day for five days. So I'm in for a very busy ten days and I'm not sure if I'll be checking in with ya'll. I'll certainly have some news after I've recovered!

If you are coming to the Exhibition and want to say 'hi' - just ask at the hostess table where I am. Looking forward to seeing you!

Cheers - Shari

PS Happy Mother's Day to Everyone! Enjoy time with family and friends...

8 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Happy Mothers day to you too! and I wish I could come by and say Hi!!

Eileen said...

Oh you will have such a lovely time. Beautiful quilts I'm sure. Take your camera! And I agree with Jane.. wish I could stop by your table and say hi. Happy Mother's Day. :-)

Chookyblue...... said...

the quilt looks great........have a wonderful time at Quiltwest........

Julia said...

Shari, I can't wait to go to the quilt show...This is the best show...
have a lovely Mother's day..
Julia ♥

Barb said...

Love the quilt....Have a wonderful Mothers day!!!

Cybele's patch said...

Beautiful quilt. I wish I could come to the quilt show but it is just a bit too far away.

Sheri Howard said...

WOW, is that the raffle quilt? That is beautiful....too bad you are so far away....and I mean far away....if I came to see you and kept going, I would be on my way back!!! That is what I use to tell my brother who was in Perth for 2 years as a missionary for our church...Hope your raffle goes well!

Rumi said...

Lovely raffle quilt. You will be busy at QuiltWest but I'm sure you will be loving every minute of it. Wish I could attend!

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World