Friday, May 15, 2009

In the beginning...

I've been flat-out at our state quilt show "QuiltWest" all week and have not yet taken any photos! My husband took some on the first day of construction so will give you a brief look. I will take my camera with me tomorrow and Sunday (the last day). Too tired to chat or check your blogs... but will certainly catch up next week sometime! Hugs - Shari

Discussion...
Action...

The rows look straight...
Hmmmm... needs more quilts....
PS Girlfriends Lurline and Julia have done a little post about the quilt show. Please pop over and have a look and also congratulate Julia on her fabulous wins for best amateur hand applique and best amateur hand quilting. Very well deserved awards.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Shari, You all did a great job of setting up the displays...everything looked lovely.
popped back up to have another look yesterday but missed you..
Catch up next week..
Hugs Julia ♥

Lurline said...

All that hard work and such a reward! It has been a wonderful show!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Chookyblue...... said...

we will see you soon.........did see a pic on one of the girls blogs........lots of work to do well done..........

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Oh my gosh what an undertaking! I know from experience this is such a big project.

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World