Saturday, March 21, 2009

Secret Easter Swap

I have received my package from Bush Baby Jag's Secret Easter Swap.
The lovely lady who sent me this is Jennie. Jennie lives in Illinois.
Look at those very sweet Easter stickers! I haven't seen anything like them here in Oz!

Jennie made this card! Isn't it fantastic! She is so clever!
The card says -
"May your bobbin always be full."
Way too cute Easter ribbons!!! These are fantastic!

And look at these gorgeous fabrics. It's just so springtime!

They are found in this gorgeous little quilt.
Don't you just love that striped binding!

Thank you so very much Jennie!
I love the sticker, the card, the ribbons and especially the quilt.
Hope you have a Happy Easter!
Cheers
Shari

13 comments:

Eileen said...

Hi Shari.. isn't that April Cornell's new line "Spring Magic" for Moda? I love it!

Maree said...

What a Gorgeous Little Quilt..Love the Fabric...well done.!!
cheers

Rumi said...

Beautiful quilt! Perfect for spring!

Sew Many Ways... said...

What a fabulous package of goodies. Enjoy everything!
~Karen~

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh your goodies are wonderful. what an amazing quilt, it just shouts Spring, I love it!!
PS I live in Illinois too!

em's scrapbag said...

What a fun package. I love the little quilt. Striped bindings are always so great.

Barb said...

How fun for you. YOu have been getting alot of fun stuff in the mail...

Barb said...

How fun for you. YOu have been getting alot of fun stuff in the mail... Did you make that quilt? If so, it is awesome!!

Jennie said...

I am so happy that you like it!! I had a lot of fun "stalking" your blog to find out what you would like and putting everything together for you! Have a happy Easter! ~ Jennie

Julia said...

What a Gorgeous Little Quilt, Shari
Fresh and pretty...great parcel of goodies...
Julia ♥

Stephanie said...

Cute card and yes, I love the stripey binding. What a cute little quilt. Great goodies.

Messy Karen said...

this is such a sweet quilt. and a perfect way to enjoy some new fabric.

Chookyblue...... said...

love the little quilt.........

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World