Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sculpture in the Sea

This was my favourite photo.
I re-loaded it at full size so now you
can click on it to enlarge it.
The island is more visible.


Lisa said...

Oh, thank you for posting it bigger. (My kids think it's cool.)
That's an island in there?

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Ahh, now I see the island, very cool!!

Mildred said...

This is an extraordinary photo. Thanks so much for making it easier to enjoy.

Sheri Howard said...

Shari, I haven't visited your blog in awhile, I love all your posts! Those sculputres are amazing! Nice 9 patch tutorial. You are always so sweet on my blog...yes, I have a publish date on my book, it will be out in Sept. so,5-6 months to go. All the projects are at the quilters, I am busy writting the instructions which I did not enjoy doing, but like all things, the more you do the easier they become. I wish I were in W. Australia, we got an inch of snow yesterday, although it won't last.
Happy Sewing!

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World