Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Flat Out Like A Lizard Drinking...


This is a bobtail lizard. They are often seen in my neighbourhood in the summer months.
He's a docile fellow that loves snails and bugs.

It's been a long time since my last post and I have been incredibly run off my feet. My oldest daughter Jessica is moving back home and she has so much stuff! She is organising storage for her furniture and sorting through her other possessions etc. And she's studying at Uni and looking for a job and she's a real whirlwind...

My father-in-law just turned 81 and we had a little family meal here on Sunday so that was great. We numbered 14. And my husband's nephew and his wife have just had a son born 8 weeks early. The little guy is doing well but will be in hospital for a little while yet. They have two other children - a 9 year old girl and an 11 months old son.

Work has been hectic as usual...

So I'm busy and tired and sometimes feeling a little sorry for myself but I am getting some sewing done and the camera is charging at the moment so will try and post again later in the week.

Thanks for stopping by... Hope all is right with your world.

Cheers

Shari

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you need some new fabric and a day shut in your sewing space to play!

nannergirl said...

Wow Shari, sounds like life has been busy! But a daughter moving home, a birthday and a new family member...sounds like the good kind of busy!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh shari, a daughter coming home, how wonderful, it is not you getting down, you just need a little shari time, even if it is an hour, to look and sort your fabric, something just for you and you will feel better!

Barb said...

I freek out with the little guecko's running around.

Does sound like you have been busy, hope it slows down for you and you can get some sewing in.

Christine said...

you sure are busy, hope you can take some time out for you soon.

Take care
Christine

belinda said...

Yes...sounds to me like there needs
to be some serious alone time with
your fabrics!!!

em's scrapbag said...

WOW Make sure you find a little time for you. Have a great day!

Helen said...

Shari! I hope you don't have to go to work tomorrow, public holiday here in Perth for...... um, Foundation Day? Good excuse to stay home and do some foundation peicing sewing! LOL

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World