Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What's on my Sidebar?

I've made a couple of additions to my sidebar recently. Let's see what they are...


This chirpy fellow is from Bush Baby Jag: Secret Easter Swap. The closing date for this swap is Friday the 13th of February. Pop over and leave an email if you are interested.



Bunny Hill Designs is hosting a free Block of the Month that is just too cute. Baskets feature each month. The first has a snowman in a basket that is adorable.




Ellen is hosting a free Block of the Month with designs that can either be stitched or appliqued. I fell in love with the little snowman that is the first one.





Capricorn Quilts is hosting a free Block of the Month
called Once Upon A Time.
The first month is Rapunzel.


I've also decided to add the link to Geninne's Art Blog. She's an amazing artist who lives in Mexico City. Her work so totally appeals to me...




And of course there is the Teeny Tiny Squares Quilt Swap, The Black and White Quilt Challenge Project, and the Red Delicious BOM (which is due to be updated on the 15th!).

What do you have on your sidebar?

Cheers

Shari

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm very tempted by the Easter Swap. I also saw it on Lurline's blog. I do love Geninne's work. I'd love to have some.

Lurline said...

I'm in for the Easter Swap! How was your first day back at work?
Hugs - Lurline♥

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Hmmm, I need to check some of those out! thanks!

Simone de Klerk said...

I see we have some similar projects on our sidebar. Fun fun fun!

em's scrapbag said...

I really want to do one of the BOM clubs but I'm still figuring how to fit it in. I'm doing the Friday block party and project improve. Loving both. Have a great day!

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World