Friday, January 16, 2009

Proximidade!

Lovely Julia has given me this award, and while I kind of think this is a form of tagging, I like the sentiment behind it. Proximity means the property of being close together. While many of us cannot be near each other physically, we are certainly near each other in heart and mind and building friendships. I'm lucky as Julia is someone I can see and give a hug to. For most of you I have to send a virtual hug...




The meaning of this award:


This blog invests and believes in Proximity- nearness in space, time and relationships.

These blogs are exceedingly charming.

These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends .

They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement!

Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.

I'm supposed to pass this award on to fellow bloggers, to include the above text in their blog.

I am passing on this award to some old and new friends whom I've so enjoyed getting to know. Please stop by and visit their blogs.


I think I'm getting a bit carried away, but I do so enjoy sharing my days with you all, and everyone else I've not mentioned. My allotted computer time is nearly finished so must away to other tasks. I wish you all a very restful/productive weekend.

Hugs
Shari

8 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh shari, Thank you so much this means a lot to me. hugs, Jane

Mel said...

Thanks so much Shari! I consider you a dear friend too! I just love that we can be neighbors via our blogs! To read my response to the award: http://melsownplace.blogspot.com/2009/01/thank-you-and-thank-you.html

Simone de Klerk said...

Thank you so much, Shari! A nice way to start my day (O:

Stephanie said...

Thank you Shari! Isn't it wonderful getting to know people far and near? So glad you entered my pillowcase giveaway so I could get to know you.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Shari you are a doll. What a sweet lovely group of women we all assocaite with. Isn't that wonderful that we are all good friends.

Eileen said...

Wow Shari.. I am honored to be included with this fine group of creative bloggers! Thank you! I am so happy to have you as my "neighbor".

clare said...

Hi Shari , good luck in my giveaway.
Clares Craftroom

Messy Karen said...

thanks Shari. it has been a nice treat for me to meet you. & i look forward to a creative and sharing new year.

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World