Monday, January 12, 2009

Home Again

We had a fabulous trip to Albany and returned to the City on a really hot day! It was lovely and cool down south. I feel like I've been gone a lot longer than one week! It was a wonderful time away with friends.

A big thank you for all your birthday wishes... it was so nice to hear all your little stories. I'm sure you are all anxious to hear who won my little giveaway. The winner is Purple and Paisley! This is really funny as Terri's birthday is the same day as mine! Congratulations!

I decided to draw a second prize and the winner is Christine! Congratulations! Your mystery prize will come along shortly!!

I'm still recovering from my time away and feel a little brain dead so not much in the way of a post for today. I will leave you with some photos though... sorry, blogger is not doing photos at the moment. Will try again later.

Now must try to catch up with all your doings!

Cheers
Shari

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome back! I am glad you had fun!

Mel said...

Glad you had fun Shari! Welcome back!

Terri S said...

Can't wait to hear all about your vacation. Hope you had a wonderful time. Missed you though.

Jenifer said...

we missed you... glad you're back!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

yeah to terri the other Birthday girl, how fun, and how kind of you to offer a second prize!

nannergirl said...

Glad you're back Shari! Hope your birthday was great

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World