Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

!!! :>) !!!




Terri over at Bits and Pieces awarded me this Kreativ Blogger award.
How sweet of her! Pop over and say Hi!


Not sure I'm that creative as I'm still learning how to use all the features of a blog. Haven't even tried to change my wallpaper yet (yes, I know it's probably easy once you know how - most things in life are like that!)

I'm fortunate at the moment because I can spend as much (guilt free) time as I like on the computer while I'm recuperating. Won't always be like that. Once I'm back at work in January I will have to set a timer and stick to it (sigh). Today I've been looking at how to make pincushions. It's always good to have a hand sewing project ready to go for social sewing (as opposed to taking a machine - at our retreats it looks like a sweat shop! - I love it!)

Anyway, I am now supposed to pass on the award... problem is a lot of the people I visit already have the award - isn't that wonderful!! We are all so creative!!

So will think on it for a little while and proceed as inspiration strikes... If I choose you I will give you a link back to this posting so that you can pass the love on to someone else!

Here are the rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog. (tick)
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from in your blog. (tick)
3. Nominate 5 blogs. (pending)
4. Put links to the blogs. (pending)
5. Leave a message for your nominees. (pending)

Wow. I'm just so honoured. Thanks again Terri!

Happy Days and Merry Christmas!!

Shari

PS Does this count as tagging?

No comments:

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World