Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Fabrics

Wow, two posts in the same day. What's a girl to do when she's working hard at doing nothing?

Actually, as my Christmas fabrics were on the top of the stack, I decided to follow Em's example and tidy them up. I did not take a before photo, but here they all are spread out on the bed, at least I think that's all of them. I think there may be some others lurking in other boxes, but I'm not going to worry about them today. I also found some interesting nativity toile fabric I picked up about 8 years ago (sadly shakes head) and an apron panel of the same time (sigh).
Now it's time for lunch and a rest.
Merry Christmas!!!
Shari

1 comment:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Now I thought I had a lot of fabric but you , you beat me! I just love the nativity fabric, it is beautiful, it would look nice as pillows, also love your cottage blocks, I know 1/4 inch is a little to much, I too, used a scant, but no worries, not everyone has the same size and they all turned out to be wonderful!!I also was luck enough to get one of stephanies pillowcases, they are so cosy!

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World