Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Chinese Tea Mug

Sorry, no cottage block today. Yesterday I had a dr's appointment and then had to pick up my darling Hannah from work for a dentist's appointment.

I had a few minutes waiting for H so decided to duck in to the charity shop and I found this mug that is perfect for Chinese tea. I love the colour - and it has a lid! I like to get the jasmine tea and actually get the little flower pearls when I can find them. So a little present for me...














I also thought I would show you one of my favourite magazines. I don't get it very often because it is really expensive. It's originally published in French but they also do an English version and we get it via England. At the moment it's A$18 plus.





















I'm allowed to drive now and have a couple of errands today, but hopefully will build another cottage...

Merry Christmas!!

Shari

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful. I'm always amazed at what people give away for others to find.

Mildred said...

I love the mug with lid. It's perfect for tea. I found one similar at a second-hand shop nearby and love to drink tea on a cool night.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

What a great cup for tea, and a new magazine to enjoy with it!

Lurline's Place said...

Glad to know you are driving again. I think my subscription to Magic Patch has just run out - a bit sad!
Hugs - Lurline!

Kellie said...

I have a collection of cups with lids! Absolutely the best thing for mummy's! I also love that magazine ... beautiful colours on the cover!

Julia said...

Good to see your able to drive again now...
Love the mug, I have not heard about that mag, looks interesting..
Hugs Julia

Helen said...

The green in that mug is just stunning!! Lovely! Through your comment in my blog I found the black and white challenge group, signing up now!

nannergirl said...

Love the mug Shari. And glad to hear you can drive again. And you're right, being a mom is the most important job :) Can't wait to see the next cottage

Deb said...

Shari, what a great find in your mug. It is absolutely adorable.
I have seen that book here in NZ too and yes it is expensive isn't it but hey, you are allowed to treat yourself occasionally.

Eileen said...

I think that is one of my most favorite shades of green there is.. like jadite? What an awesome find!

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World