Friday, November 14, 2008

Just Saying Hi


Hello to everyone who pops in to see what I'm up to. Unfortunately my week has been busy busy with work and sick children and church meetings and more work etc. I've been organising projects but not done any sewing. Not sure yet about tomorrow. There's Book Club in the afternoon. And of course the ever-present laundry and miscellaneous housework etc. And shopping. And coffee with a friend who needs a chat. Then Sunday there's church and finally, hopefully, a little sewing time. I've pulled out my Christmas fabric to make a cottage block for Mel and a little fabric basket as seen on Pink Penguin.

Cheers


Shari

4 comments:

Quilting For Less said...

Hi Shari,

I love your Christmas cottage block! It will be so "Christmasy"

Susan

nannergirl said...

Shari,
Thanks for dropping by my blog! You're my first 'follower' :)
Good luck with the Pink Penguin baskets. They may look a little challenging but they're quick once you've made one, and they're oh-so-cute. Have a great weekend,
Kim/nannergirl

Julia said...

Hi Shari, waving to you !...
You are a busy girl, just do what you can when you can..
Hope to see you at our Christmas wind up next week..
Hugs Julia

Lurline's Place said...

Lucky uou doing the little cottages - have been thinking about starting a swap early 2009 - I have nanette's permission!
Hugs - Lurline!

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World