Saturday, November 29, 2008

Home Again

My operation went ok (hysterectomy). I came home this afternoon (Saturday) and while I'm a little tired and sore am so glad to be home. Hospital beds are not very comfortable but I have to tell you nurses are angels on earth! So I will be sleeping a lot in the next few days while my body does it's healing thing. Not sure if I will do a post but be assured you are all in my thoughts.


By the way, my darling demented husband reckoned it would be funny to post a photo of me in my hospital bed. Now I don't see that as appropriate. So a quick poll, how many of your demented relatives would think that was ok? I keep telling him he needs to get his own blog.
Cheers
Shari

7 comments:

Christine said...

Your are home quickly, I was in Hospital for 5 days and had 3 of them on morphine.
Glad all went well, take it easy.

cheers
Christine

Kathie said...

glad your home , you will recover faster in mho!
just take it easy...

Mildred said...

So happy you are at home. I say "no" to the hospital bed picture!!! He should get his own blog. Take care and feel better soon.

Terri S said...

Wow, that was fast. I expected you'd be in the hospital for a few days. It's so much nicer to recover at home!! Take care of yourself and take it easy!!

P.S. I vote no on the hospital picture too!!

jacquie said...

glad things went well for you. take care of yourself!

Chookyblue...... said...

take it easy........lots of rest.....

impossibleblot said...

Ha ha ha...make him get his own blog Mum! :D

Love, Jess

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World