Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Tree - After

This is the finished tree.

This is one of the ornaments
that makes the tree so special.
And this one.


These are a few of the others. I made the tree and the angel.
The angel is made from parchment.

I served 4 years in the US Army.

This is my little nativity set.

It was hard to get in to the Christmas spirit. I think it was because
it is so early for me. However, I know I will really appreciate it when
I come home from hospital.

Have a good week and I'll catch up soon.

Cheers

Shari

8 comments:

Lurline's Place said...

Prayers for tomorrow! God Bless!
Love - Lurline!

nannergirl said...

Good Luck Shari, I'll be thinking about ya!
And your tree looks great :)

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

How darling!

Julia said...

Tree looks great, all the best for tomorrow..
Hugs Julia

Terri S said...

Good luck with your surgery. You'll be in my thoughts!!

Your tree is beautiful!!

belinda said...

hi....wow....you have been busy.....wishing you well with your surgery.....what a wonderful excuse to eat....the only thing you can do is lift your fork!!!!

welcome to blogland!!!

Messy Karen said...

i think you made the right decision. busy-ness sometimes makes us not do things we enjoy. you shall be quite pleased with yourself for thinking ahead.

em's scrapbag said...

Your tree is festive. Hope all went well yesterday. Stopping by in honor of Thanksgiving. Thanks for being a special part of my life.

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World