Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've Been Boo-ed!!

Mel got me! Now I'm going to get some of you! Here are the rules: Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "B00-ed." Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture) and tell them to Boo their friends. Then put the picture in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been "boo-ed" and to send the picture to someone else. Have a great Halloween everyone!

We don't really celebrate Halloween in Australia, but I'll join in the spirit.

No progress yet on my border as I decided to do a pieced border for my Disappearing Nine Patch and I've been spending all my time cutting. Hopefully a progress report tomorrow. Off to work now!!

Cheers

Shari

1 comment:

Mel said...

Sorry Shari! I had NO idea you didn't celebrate Halloween! What other holidays DO you do that American's don't and what other holidays DONT you do that Americans do? Thanks for having the 'spirit' anyway!!

Maukie - the virtual cat

Mumsyblossom's World